Friday, February 15, 2008

I just ordered a cool sweatshirt

...from Little Way Design, a Catholic, family business out of Pearland TX. I ordered the Mama Mary hoodie and they have lots of cool stuff. I just emailed with Connie-Faye, who with her husband David runs Little Way Designs. She was really great. I'll tell you all about my sweatshirt when I get it!

Update: Got my sweatshirt and I LURVE it! I wore it to work last week and got lots of compliments on it. The design is really rgeat. The jacket itself is a Jerzees shirt (zipper seems pretty solid) and it's good, but it's not the highest quality sweatshirt Jerzees makes. But, if it were, the price would probably been over $50 and I owuldn't have my awesome Mama Mary hoodie. I was very happy with the customer service and I like the designs a lot. If I were going to run a t-shirt fundraiser I would probably take Little Way up on their deal since it seems pretty hassle-free.

No comments: