Tuesday, June 26, 2007

random questions meme

Aimee did this one and while she didn't specifically tag me, I'm going for it anyway on account of I have a large post in the works over here and I haven't been posting faithfully.

Were you named after anyone? No, but my mom and I have the same middle name (Marie).

When was the last time you cried? April 26.

Do you like your handwriting? Um. I guess it's OK. It's mostly legible.

What is your favorite lunch meat? Head cheese. NO-just kidding! I like scrapple, but you won't catch me near that stuff. Roast beef with horseradish sauce. yum!

Do you have kids? yup. They are why my blog has the word "Mommy" in the title.

If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? Yes. I'm pretty awesome. ;)

Do you use sarcasm a lot? No, but I can be sarcastic.

Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.

Would you bungee jump? No. I'd like to say I was daring enough to do it, but in reality I just couldn't.

What is your favorite cereal? Special K with red berries. Why don't they just call it "with strawberries?" It says on the box that they are strawberries, and they taste like strawberries. what's the deal Kellogg's?

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No, much to my husband's chagrin. He's trying to get Primo to untie his shoes before taking them off. I don't see why its such a big deal.

What is your favorite ice cream? Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia.

What do you notice first about people? noses

Red or pink? red

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? That I talk too loud too often.

What is the last thing you ate? Ghirardelli dark chocolate

What color pant and shoes are you wearing? Khaki shorts and no shoes. I hate shoes.

What are you listening to right now? The air conditioners hum. It's hot here dudes.

What are your favorite smells? The beach, dinner in the oven, bleach (I'm not huffing or anything, it just says "Clean" to me), my husband's deodorant (He can't wear cologne. My wacko sense of smell deserves a post of its own someday. It hasn't been the same since I had kids).

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? a lady from church; we're going to a workshop together tomorrow.

What are your favorite sports to watch? college basketball (Go Pirates!)

What is your hair color? mousy dishwater blonde, going gray.

What is your eye color? blue

Do you wear contacts? no, but I want to . These glasses make me insane.

Scary movie or happy ending? Happy ending.

What is your favorite food? chocolate

What was the last movie you saw? In the theaters: Cars (last summer); real movie at home: Dreamgirls (Friday night). The local Shoprite has a redbox. I love it. Also, I watched Veggie Tales' "Josh and the Big Wall" with the kids before bed.

What color shirt are you wearing? I believe they call it orchid. Light purple anyways.

Summer or winter? summer. I'd much rather be hot than cold.

Hugs or kisses? hugs

What is your favorite dessert? I have never met a dessert I don't like.

What are you reading? Divine Mercy in my Soul by St. Faustina Kowalska

What is on your mouse pad? no mouse pad, I'm rolling with the laptop.

What did you watch on TV last night? The Colbert Report.

Rolling Stones or The Beatles? The Beatles

What is the farthest you've been from home? San Diego, CA.

Where were you born? Philadelphia, PA

No comments: