Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Oy vey

So, Scott got his drivers' license renewal form yesterday, which made me wonder when my license needs to be renewed (I do not recall ever getting my form in the mail). I looked and lo, it expired Sunday Nov. 30. Have I mentioned that my car failed inspection in August? And I haven't gotten it re-inspected yet? Have I mentioned that Curly Sue woke up from a 12 hour coma with a temperature and I am home with a yucchy cold resting and there goes my morning at the DMV? I am starting to feel that I might need to start walking everywhere until I get these things taken care of. What happens if you get pulled over in my situation and you're not ON YOUR WAY to the DMV? Arrested? fined? Pray the officer is a guy you know from the PAL who might cut you a break? All of the above?

On the bright side, I got to watch the Backyardigans. Austin, the purple kangaroo, is my favorite. Today he was a pirate (who runs a pirate camp) who taught Uniqua and Pablo how to be pirates. Tasha played a pirate ghost who wanted to tickle Austin and turn him into a ghost and Uniqua and Pablo had to save him.

More Day-quil? Yes, have some!

3 comments:

MamaK said...

ha! I never knew the Backyardigans could be so fun ;)

MamaK said...

I get done commenting, open my email and find this link:

http://www.c-fam.org/publications/id.95/default.asp

Catholic group working on a UN petition for the rights of the unborn. Thought you'd be interested....

Kate P said...

Sorry about the cold--hope you and CS are on the mend. And thanks for the home remedy recipe for my throat; I'll have to pick up some honey on the way home from school tomorrow. (I already have the other ingredients, heh heh.)