2. But Scott still thinks I'm pretty, so it's all good.
3. As an extra fun part of this pregnancy, I am now considered to be of "advanced maternal age." That means I'm 35 or older. So, I get to go for ultrasounds like all the time. Which is fun, in a way.
4. But the hospital is 45 minutes from my house. This whole thing will be less fun in 2 weeks when I have to start going once a week.
5. I decided that I am going to make red velvet cake pops today. Have to go to the craft store and get lollipop sticks.
6. Baseball has started! All 3 of my kids are playing this year. That means heading out to the fields which are on the end of town that is always about 10 degrees colder in the spring than the air outside of my house. We don't put away our winter gear until after Mothers' Day. Especially for a 9 AM T-Ball game. brrr......
7. Have had "Slumdog Millionaire" for over a month from the Netflix. Haven't had any time to watch it. This is my life.
For more quick takes, please visit Jen Fulwiler at "Conversion Diary."