Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Why I don't use real names

When I first started my blog, my husband made me promise that I wouldn't write about anything too personal and that I would not use his name or the names of our children in the postings. I did promise, though I am pretty sure that what I say here is pretty innocuous and my readers are not the type to get so mad at what I'd say that they would want to cause bodily harm to me or my family. That's why you'll see me refer to my husband as DH (dear husband, not designated hitter) and the children as Elder boy and Younger boy, or some other such euphemism. That is also why you will never see a picture of the children in question on this site (apologies to my family members who might be reading this). So, you're just going to have to take my word for the fact that my children are beautiful, and that my husband is the most handsome, kindest man there is.

No comments: