Sunday, February 26, 2006

Down, but not out

The stomach virus which has been making its way through Primo's school finally made it to Casa Giglio this weekend. We were all well enough to make it to Mass this morning. Bubba came down with it on Wedensday night, Primo got it Friday afternoon, Mom and I got it Friday night, and my DH started it last night, but seems to have slept through it. I didn't even get out of bed yesterday and managed to only keep down about 1 cup of food and 1 cup of ginger ale all day. I ate today and *hooray* my morning sickness is back this evening!

I'd like to take this time to thank my friend Chris, who lent me her steam cleaner before thanksgiving. I only see her twice a week and haven't been able to return it to her. This enabled me to clean up the soiled living room couch this evening.

No comments: