Wednesday, September 20, 2006

cheap shot(put)

So, last week Bubba dropped a shoput on his finger. Don't ask me why we have a shotput. I had no idea we had one, let alone that it was stored in our laundry room on the floor (?!). I wasn't home at the time; I had taken La Bambina to the pediatrician for a checkup. My mom, who was watching him, felt terrible, but honestly, it could happen to anyone in our family. I mean, we do leave shotputs out in our laundry room. So, when the incident happened, he cried a good bit, but was totally fine when I got home half an hour later. The fingernail turned funny colors and didn't seem to bother him too much until the nail started to pull away. It finally fell off this morning. He asked me to take him to the hospital to get a new fingernail. He was very tough about the whole thing. He's such a strong guy.

Bub started Pre-K yesterday. I was a little afraid he'd cry, but he did very well. he wanted to go back this morning, but he only goes on Tuesdays and thursdays, so he's got to wait till tomorrow. But he's excited, and that's good!

No comments: