Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Nothing to say

Been feeling kinda blah, busy, discombobulated, pregnant. Not much positive or interesting to say. I could use this as a forum to vent my whining, but it would just send my two readers away. And it wouldn't really solve anything anyway.

It has been fun to watch Bubba try to play in 2 feet of snow. It's hard when you're 3 feet tall. The poor kid just kind of sits there. Primo built him a "snow chair" in which the younger boy sat, kinglike, observing his brother build stuff. In fairness, Bubba is not lazy. He tears around the house, constantly running the loop between the dining room, kitchen and living room. He is rather like Ralphie's kid brother ("I can't put my arms down!") when bundled up for the snow. And at 35 lbs (that's just 5 lbs less than his older-by-nearly-3-years brother), he's got a lot of extra chunk he's carrying around. Oh and a head like St. Thomas Aquinas.

I guess i did have something to say after all. huh.

Say goodnight, Gracie.

No comments: