Friday, September 09, 2005

More on the Matrix vocation poster

Upper Canada Catholic had a link to this Indianapolis Newspaper article for more info on that way cool Matrix vocations poster (see the awesome "Welcome to the real Church" button from Tony at Catholic Pillow Fight for a taste) . You can call the rectory at the parish of the priest pictured (yes! a real priest, not a model in the poster!) to order, but from what I understand they are on a serious backorder. But I'm getting mine for the office! Now if I can only find where to get that Gladiator poster. If anyone knows, let me know.

And can we come up with some good posters for vocations to the religious life? I'm not looking for "Charlie's Angels" nuns......but that might not be such a bad idea. Young nuns in the full habit posed like Charlie's angels. It certainly gets you talking....

I know I'm being irreverent. I do not mean to offend.

:)

No comments: