Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Quartet Meme

Apparently, memes are the only things which will drag me out of my hole every day to post.

Barb tagged me. Here we go:

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
1. Supermarket Cashier
2. College Admissions Counselor
3. Starbucks Barista
4. donut shop waitress

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have
1. The Quiet Man
2. Sleepless in Seattle
3. The Dirty Dozen (really. I love that movie)
4. Clueless

Four Places I Have Lived(not including the one I live in now!)
1. Center Valley, PA
2. Basking Ridge, NJ
3. Ambler, PA
4. Philadelphia, PA

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
1. House
2. The Fresh Prince of Bel Aire
3. What Not to Wear
4. This Old House

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
1. Key West, Florida
2. Ocean City, NJ
3. San Diego, CA
4. Falmouth, MA

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. Archdiocese of Newark email
2. Comcast.net homepage for my home email
3. Most of the blogs on my roll
4. St. John's Parish website

Four Favorite Foods
1. Chocolate
2. Pizza
3. Stouffer's Vegetable Lasagne
4. Tostitos Tortilla chips and Salsa Con Queso

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
1. At home getting ready for hot dog dinner for Primo's 5th birthday
2. Lounging on the beach in Hawaii
3. Wandering the streets of Rome
4. At home (Can you tell I'm at work right now?)

No comments: