Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Quite frankly, I've just been too tired

to blog. We have had some technical difficulties at home with the monitor getting tempermental. I've been too busy to do it from work, and now that the computer is back up and running at home, I am just too sleepy to do it when I get home from work. I have been going to be at 8:00 every night. I am tired and nauseous. I didn't feel like this with the 2 boys, so I'm thinking this one must be a girl.

But I have been lurking around my friends' blogs (see sidebar) so I'm still around. Sweet Barb sent me an email last week to make sure I wasn't dead. Nope, not dead. Just dead tired. You guys understand. Thanks for your prayers.

Primo has his doctor's appointment on Friday, in which I am pretty sure I'll be told he's totally fine. Keep us in your prayers.

No comments: