Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Questionnaire by Bernard Pivaut

You've all seen it at the end of "Inside The Actors' Studio." James Lipton asks these questions of the celebrities (because not all of them are stars, or for crying out loud, Actors-I'm looking at you Billy Joel!) he's been cozying up to for the last hour.

You've probably answered these questions yourself while watching the show. Now you can answer them on your blog. And I will be tagging this time. Get ready!

1. What is your favorite word? yes.

2. What is your least favorite word? no.

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? positivity

4. What turns you off? complaining. Doesn't keep me from doing it, though!

5. What is your favorite curse word? Hmmm.... should I be like Faye Dunaway and say something like, "Oh Heck!" or should I be truthful? This is a family blog, after all. OK: s*&t.

6. What sound or noise do you love? Laughter

7. What sound or noise do you hate? Three: the alarm clock, jackhammers, whining

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? professional singer

9. What profession would you not like to do? firefighter. God bless those of you who are firefighters. I just don't think I could do it.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Not too shabby, kiddo. Come on in.

I tag: Aimee, Barb, Penni, Kate P., and Maureen (who can answer as her real self or as "Maureen" would. I'd love to see how "Maureen Martin" would answer some of these questions.

And now for your viewing pleasure: Will Ferrell as James Lipton:

3 comments:

Kate P said...

It's almost uncanny how well Will Ferrell could mimic James Lipton.

I love that God would call you "kiddo." Mine's up so come on over!

Aimee said...

Thanks for the tag! I will do it, scout's honor (even though I wasn't a scout. Is that bad?)

:)

Maureen said...

Hey,

I am probably going to have to think on this one awhile -- plus, you took most of the good answers, Amy. LOL

Maureen