7 Quick takes
1. My phone wouldn't receive any text messages after Monday night. Turns out all of the text messages I had saved (like the thread with my husband from when he gave me the phone in November 2008) was taking up too much memory in my phone. Oh well. I guess you can't save it all.
2. Primo played in the PAL Basketball semi-final game tonight and he made his first basket shooting free throws. I am so proud.
3. Scott's been home the last two days, which has been great. It's so nice when we get to just hang out a little.
4. Fr. Mark Mossa came to visit us on Wed. and he talked to my 7th grade CCD class. It was great hanging out with him.
5. We moved Curly Sue into her own room tonight. She's very happy. Now I hope she stays in bed....
6. Applied for our passports on Thursday. They kept our birth certificates, which was a little disconcerting until the post office clerk told us they'd mail them back. Hope we don't need them between then and now...
7. Praying for my friend who went to the neurologist this week to see about headaches she's ben having. And also for my pregnant friend. Hang in there, girls!