Saturday, March 13, 2010

7 Quick takes


Technically it's Saturday, but I wanted to post something. My first 7 Quick Takes:

1. I should have been cleaning all day today, but for biological reasons I didn't get as far as I wanted to. Kind of bummed about it, but hey, what are you going to do?

2. This cleaning I am speaking of now consists of throwing the clutter into bags to put it into the basement to be dealt with at a later time. We're still under construction, so we don't really have places to put things now.

3. My dear Husband is nailing the last few rows of floorboards into our new floor in our dining room. We will just need to do finishing (molding, etc.), but we can at least move the dining room table out of the room that will belong to Curly Sue soon. We have got to get her into her own space. She's too old to be sharing a room with her brothers.

4. Tomorrow (Really, today) is the bridal shower for one of my cousins. Guess I had better buy a gift. Don't tell her I haven't done it yet. (Hi Jen! ;) )

5. Why I let us pick this weekend to throw a surprise party is beyond me. Construction, messy house, work. What is wrong with me?

6. We're going to Europe in July! This is the trip for Scott's work that got canceled last year. One week in the UK, and then we're going to take an extra week since we'll be there and who knows when we'll get to go back? Narrowed it down to either Spain or Italy. I'm leaning toward Italy. Advice?

7. The next few weeks are so busy for us. I can't wait till Easter gets here, then things slow down for a few weeks. Then if I can get through the weekend of May 1/2, I'll be OK.

You can read more Quick Takes at Conversion Diary. Good night!

No comments: