Saturday, November 05, 2005

It's all about Meme

Barb tagged me for the Three meme. Let 'er rip!

Three names I go by:
Amy
Mommy
Amer

Three screen names I have had:
Mrs. G
mamagiglio
cutegrrlamg

Three physical things I like about myself:
My eyes
My feet
My hands

Three physical things I don’t like about myself:
My stomach, hips, & thighs

Three parts of my heritage:
Irish (1/2)
Hungarian (1/4)
British (1/4) I am in constant conflict with myself, though the Irish side usually wins

Three things that scare me:
heights
my husband dying
financial insecurity

Three of my everyday essentials:
tea
An "I love you Mommy" from one or both children
Kiss from DH

Three of my favorite musical artists:
U2, Springsteen, The Beatles

Three of my favorite songs:
Yesterday
Brown Eyed Girl
Rosalita (Come out tonight)

Three things I want/have in a relationship:
Love--if you have that everything else comes.

Three lies and three truths in no particular order:
I'm six feet tall.
I have 6 children, 4 in heaven.
I have eaten pizza for a meal 6 times in the last 7 days.
I'm saving up for breast augmentation surgery.
My first boyfriend was a total Deadhead.
I made my kids' Halloween costumes this year.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me:
Eyes, mouth, tallness

Three of my favorite hobbies:
reading, counted cross-stitch, photography

Three things I want to do really badly right now:
Finish the Ben and Jerry's in the freezer
go to bed
go buy the rest of the "Chronicles of Narnia"

Three careers I’ve considered/I’m considering:
Teacher
Professional Singer
Nun

Three Places I want to vacation:
Italy, Australia, Hawaii

Three kid’s names I like:
(Not including the names of my own kids)
Daniel
Lily
Rosalita

Three things I want to do before I die:
Pilgrimage to Rome
Go back to being a stay at home mom
See at least one of my sons ordained a priest

Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl:
Always playing with my hair
Don't like to leave the house without makeup
Talk a lot

Three ways that I am stereotypically a boy:
Wear pants most of the time
Like to drive fast
Can belch on command

Three celeb crushes:
Steve Martin, John Cusack, Patrick Stewart

Three people I would like to see post this meme:
Mossa, Tomissar, Fra. Lawrence

No comments: