The Man Meme (Saw at Aimee's place)
1. Who is your man? Scott
2. How long have you been together? 12 years
3. How long did you date? 5 years
4. How old is your man? 31
5. Who eats more? undeniably Scott.
6. Who said “I love you” first? I think I did. Also, after we had been together about 3 months, I told him that I was going to marry him. The night before one of his college finals. And he still stuck around.
7. Who is taller? Scott, but neither one of us is what you'd call tall.
8. Who sings better? Me.
9. Who is smarter? We are both very smart. However, I am better at pretending to be an expert at things I have no clue about.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine.
11. Who does the laundry? Usually my mom, but if she doesn't get to it, I'm the one who does. I do the ironing, mostly.
12. Who takes out the trash? Scott. But Primo takes out the recycling.
13. Who sleeps on the right hand side of the bed? Me.
14. Who pays the bills? Me.
15. Who is better with the computer? Scott. Definitely.
16. Who mows the lawn? Scott. the chore breakdown is I do inside and he does outside.
17. Who cooks dinner? Me. If Mom doesn't get to it first.
18. Who drives when you are together? Scott. It's just better that way.
19. Who pays when you go out? If it's a date he does.
20. Who is most stubborn? SCOTT.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I'd say we're even on that one.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, since my mother lives with us.
23. Who kissed who first? I tried to kiss him first, but he told me that he didn't want to kiss me so early in our relationship (the first night. I know! I was so trampy! ;) ). He finally made the move about a week or 2 later.
24. Who asked who out? He asked me on a group date to a local pool hall with a bunch of his friends. I don't know if it was really a date though.
25. Who Proposed? Scott in the living room of my apartment.
26. Who is more sensitive? Probably me. His skin is pretty thick. But we have learned how to push each others' buttons
27. Who has more friends? This is a weird question. We're each other's best friend.
28. Who has more siblings? me. I have 3 brothers. He has one.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? As I once heard Damon Owens say, "Ain't nothing in nature with two heads that isn't a monster." The buck stops with Scott.