Monday, October 10, 2005

More busy-ness at work this week

This is going to be a crazy week. I'm hiring a new secreatry and hoping she can start immediately. I should have called her today, even though the office was closed. i am irresponsible.

There was much posting today. There is plenty to read. I don't know if I'll be back before the weekend. I have to run my First Reconciliation Parent meetings this week and drive for a Pre-K trip to the firehouse.

Go check out SFO mom, she's new on the sidebar. She's a Secular Franciscan and she's very cool.

Pray that my new person can start tomorrow and that my meetings go OK.

Also please pray for our pastor. He was in the hospital with jaundice and should be back now on bedrest. Pray that he can rest at home in the Rectory. He's an extrememly vital 80 year-old man. Pray that we can all leave him alone if he's at the parish.

No comments: