Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I love my job, I love my job, I love my job....

If I say it often enough, maybe i will start to believe it.

By 9:30 a.m., I have:
  • fielded a phone call from the school principal about the condition that classrooms were left in by our students last night and the state of the bathroom described in the post below.
  • written a letter to the teachers in the school apologizing for the insanity of our CCD students last night (in addition to the sink, there were spitballs and mud in the classrooms).
  • written a letter to the CCD parents about the crappy condition of the school last night
  • failed to get a reasonable answer to the question: "Why was the door to the roof left unlocked yesterday afternoon?"

It seems that some of the children who came to CCD last night did so without their brains in tow. They will get to hear me scream at them next week. I'm pretty sure that Barb and Penni will be able to hear me in South Jersey.

i love my job, i love my job, i love my job...

My blood pressure is high right now. Please pray for me.

No comments: