Friday, March 03, 2006

Red Hot Links

I have added 4 new pages to my sidebar. I check the blogs daily, and have for several months:

Martha, Martha... by Penni. I love reading Penni's page. She really makes me think. And her comment boxes are very interesting. She's got a great group of readers.

Testosterhome by Rachel Swenson Balducci. You probably know this page, but I had to add it since I check it nearly every day. Rachel has four boys. I love to read their adventures, gives me some idea of what I have to look forward to as Primo and Bubba get older...

Whispers in the Loggia, by Rocco Palmo. Another one I check daily. Rocco always has good scoop. His editorializing (and high opinion of himself) sometimes makes my blood boil, but he's never been wrong in his predictions as long as I have been reading him. And he's a Philly boy, so he can't be bad.

The Cowbell sketch from Saturday Night Live, starring Christopher Walken. I quote from this all the time and no one seems to know what I'm talking about. This is probably the funniest thing that Saturday Night Live has ever done. I just love it. The link takes you to a fan site about Christopher Walken. If you scroll down, you will find another link to the cowbell sketch. there is also "The Continental" sketch which is creepy and hilarious. I wouldn't have thought Christopher Walken could be so funny, but he is hysterical.

No comments: