Monday, April 03, 2006

A post in which

the blogger realizes she failed to do her Catholic Blogger Duty by posting a reflection on the passing of Pope John Paul II on the anniversary of his death (yesterday).

All I can say is,
  • I cleaned all day Saturday
  • I had to staff a table after the 9, 10:30, and noon Masses yesterday for a ministry fair during which I spoke to 1 prospective catechist and lots of teens who want to help with VBS again
  • Got home at 1:45 to cook up some Chicken Parm for the 3 college boys coming to the house at 3:30 (they didn't eat as much as one would expect 3 20 year old boys to eat. I now have 1+ lbs. linguine cold in my fridge and a full loaf of Italian bread. No sauce. How does that happen?)
  • cleaned up dinner and passed out on the couch at 8:30.

So, no post on JP2. For those interested, here is a link to an archived bit from last year where I reflect on the election of B16.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

No comments: