Monday, August 14, 2006

A friend to meme

Barb tagged me with the Pop Tart Mom Meme. Like Barb, I'm not sure why it's called the Pop Tart Mom meme, though Bubba does enjoy a Strawberry one now and again and I really like the new French Toast flavor myself. Here goes:

3 Things That Scare Me
Car accidents (when I'm in them)
The thought of my husband dying
Losing one of my kids

3 People That Make Me Laugh
My kids
My husband
Those Daily Show and Colbert Report people.

3 Things I Love
Chocolate
The smell of a fire in a fireplace
A little time alone

Things I Hate
Driving in NJ traffic
mice in my house
cough medicine (I will not take it-even if I'm coughing so hard I can't sleep)

3 Things I Don’t Understand
A lot of the rules of basketball and football
sanskrit
greek

3 Things On My Floor
My bag to take to the hospital
DH's old golf shoes
a Mac G3 (not the one I'm using now)

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now
Blogging (obviously)
Avoiding going outside
Praying for my little niece

3 Things I Want to Do Someday
Visit Rome
Take my kids on a trip across the country in an RV (shoot me now!!!)
See Bruce Springsteen in concert

3 Things I Can Do
make a good stir fry
belch on command ( you pick this up when you have 2 brothers and 2 sons)
get up in front of a group and talk

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
friendly
relaxed
oh, I don't know

3 Things I Cannot Do
touch my nose with my tongue
cross my eyes
fly an airplane

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
The voice of God
Your mom and dad
The noises coming from outside your window

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
The voice of the evil one
The person who says "everyone else is doing it..."
jackhammers

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
Chocolate
Turkey Club Sandwich
Oreos

3 Things I’d Like to Learn
How to play guitar
More about the Church
what makes teenagers tick

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
Vintage Wild Cherry seltzer
tea (one cup each morning, 2 sugars and steeped for at least 5 minutes)
water


3 Shows I Watch
as often as I can:
Project Runway
House
The Daily Show

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to do it, let me know in comments. :)

No comments: